Saturday, March 13, 2010

Hurray for Me!

Is it OK if I brag a little about my latest project? :) As you have seen before Travis got our water hooked up last week (hurray!), but the faucet in our upstairs bathroom had a steady leak because the faucet was damage. Thus, we ordered a new faucet, one that we like for when we fix up the bathroom down the road.Travis had wanted to get it replaced before he went out of town for the weekend, but he ran out of time. So, I decided to take the project on myself and much to my delight IT WORKED!!! I removed the old faucet and drain and installed the new ones and when I put it all back together there were no geysers going off! When I took of the pea trap it was naturally filled with water and I almost dumped it down the sink...yeah, not a good plan I decided. Otherwise it went smoothly and I'm pretty excited to show off my handwork to Travis when he gets back tomorrow!
Old, ugly leaky faucet
New, pretty, NON-leaky faucet

No comments:

Post a Comment